Download & run instructions for versions 4.1 and below
- Download appropriate version of R for Windows (i.e R 3.2.1 for GCDkit 4.1). The R is also available from numerous mirrors worldwide.
- To install R, double click the downloaded .exe file. Select the target installation directory and follow further instructions of the installation wizard.
- Download the current version of GCDkit.
- Unpack the .zip archive, double click the GCDkit4.1_for_R3.2.1.exe file and follow the instructions.
- To run GCDkit, double click the GCDkit shortcut and R should start automatically loading GCDkit on the fly.
- In case of problems, refer to the Readme1st.txt file
- Read instructions in menu 'GCDkit | Help' or documentation
As an alternative for advanced users, the current version of GCDkit is also available as R library: GCDkit_4.1.zip, running under R 3.2.1, further depending on libraries R2HTML, RODBC and sp. The R console should run in SDI mode.
To install GCDkit 4.1 as library, you have to:
- download and install the R 3.2.1 for Windows
- run the R console in a SDI mode (e.g. "C:\Program Files\R\R-3.2.1\bin\i386\Rgui.exe" --sdi)
- download the GCDkit_4.1.zip library
- install the library from the R console (Menu Packages > Install package(s) from local zip files...)
- install the R2HTML_2.3.1.zip, RODBC_1.3-12.zip and sp_1.1-1.zip libraries (Menu Packages > Install package(s)...)
- load the GCDkit library (Menu Packages > Load package > GCDkit or type
Page last modified April 04, 2018